Tuesday, November 30, 2010

A Fond Farewell

Well, haven't I been MIA since this move begun it's full force! Sadly, I don't even have an Internet connection for my laptop so I can't even post pictures!

But I can say that we made the most of our last few nights in Perrysburg. A couple of nights ago we went to a tree lighting ceremony and tonight we saw most of our significant friends we've made this year. We had a nice size party at a Mexican restaurant we've dined at before and afterwards we went bowling. That made for a fun evening! Sadly though we had to say goodbye to everyone. I'm pretty broken hearted about it because I feel like we just went through this in CA. We've made so many wonderful friendships and it's hard to imagine not calling them up and saying, "Hey, want to hang out?" I know we'll feel better once we are in NC, but in the meantime we're sad. :(

Tonight is our last night, and tomorrow (Tuesday) our stuff will be loaded into the moving truck and we then start our 10 hour drive to NC. It will be a crammed car with all four of us, but we'll manage it. The kitties will be drugged, Matt will be hyped up on caffeine and, well, I'm not sure what my special vice will be yet... I'll let you know tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment