Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Another Great Date Night

Matt and I had a great evening of Mexican food and Hockey with Stephanie. I asked her permission last night if I could use her name on this blog and she obviously said yes. So now you can know her name finally! Her boyfriend's name is Eric (or as we call him at the games - Yellow Pants - since he wears yellow pants at his games).



Their team won which means that he is in the final championship game - very exciting! We are planning to go to the game next week to cheer him and his team on. Apparently, for championship games, the upstairs bar serves steak for the team and their supporters so...we're in! (sorry to my veggie Jills)

Since I already reported on yesterday's activities, I don't have anything else to write about yesterday. Today I'll be tackling more on the, what seems like a never ending to do list, take a bike ride and hopefully start on the garage since the weather promises to be nicer today. It's amazing how many lingering things there are to do when you move out of the state. It seems as though each day has some new discovery of something we need to get done or research. I'm definitely not complaining - it just amazes me as to how I can fill up a day with so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment