Saturday, March 6, 2010

Was It Something I Said?

So M&D left yesterday, and today I found out that Matt will be leaving town on Sunday for his first business trip. Geez, why is everyone ditching me!? That's OK, now I can finally have that getaway trip with just the kitties and me. ;)

Matt was assigned to go to Atlanta for just a few days. He'll be back by Wednesday evening. Most of his day was spent making travel arrangements. As for me, I finished a craft project for my jewelry. Here's how it turned out:


I've been wanting to display them for a while now and since I had to lose my display case to the move (it was attached to the wall), I thought this was a creative solution. :) I took some old picture frames I found at the antique mall and attached screens to them to hold the jewelry.

This evening Matt and I had a ho-hum evening. Just ran some errands...not much to report.

No comments:

Post a Comment