Thursday, March 18, 2010

Going Green!

I hope you all had a fun St. Patty's Day! Matt and I met up with our neighbor friends and went out for dinner and drinks. The place we went to didn't have green beer, so I was a little disappointed. Instead, I resolved that issue by rebelling and having a bright red drink!

As for yesterday's daytime activities, I started a new blog and gave this one a make-over. (I hope you like it) The new blog isn't ready to post yest, but I can say that it will consist of the great deals I find throughout my exploration of Ohio. Mainly, I want to post fun and affordable things to do or places to eat throughout the week and weekend. I figured it will help me plan for our weekends, and I might as well share my findings with my fellow Ohioans.

As for Matt, he worked on one machine for the majority of the day so he couldn't report much. But, that evening, before he met up with us, he was invited to a networking dinner so he could meet many visiting managers throughout North America. Apparently even the "big cheese" boss for Matt's entire department was there. When Matt joined us, we asked him if he wanted something to eat, to which he replied, "No, I'm stuffed. I just had chicken, steak and salmon, oh yeah, and they had an open bar." Does Matt live the life, or what!? :)

I took this picture a long time ago and really liked the slogan. This doesn't have anything to do with yesterday's activities, but since it's "green" related and I don't have a picture from yesterday, I thought I'd post this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment