Friday, March 26, 2010

Ice Cream in Snow

Merlin's beard, it's cold out there!!!!

Our weather has been very indecisive this past week. It's been raining on and off since Monday. Yesterday we had sunshine and today it snowed! Make up your mind, Mother Nature!!!

Today was one of Matt's co-workers' last day and we were invited to go to a party at Bar Louie. I got my usual shrimp bruschetta and Matt got wings. I got to meet more of Matt's co-workers and of the ones Matt works near, I think I only need to meet two more. That's good progress, isn't it?

Afterwards, we made plans to get ice cream with Stephanie and Eric. By then it had started to snow but that didn't stop us! I'm glad it didn't because it was really good. I'm just glad our ice cream cones didn't turn into snow cones - ha, ha!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment