Sunday, March 21, 2010

Farmer Matt and Farmess Kirsten


What!? Don't we look authentic? (It probably doesn't help that I used photos of us from the Bahamas!) ;)

I feel this new title is warranted. We had a very productive and fun Saturday. The morning started off with us going to a weekly Farmers Market in Toledo. We got some bread and candy and I got a new pair of earings. We found an antique store next to the market so we had to take a gander in there, too.

I had mentioned that we got candy, well here it is.

These "deviled eggs" were really made of white chocolate, sugar frosting and red sugar crystals. They look so authentic!

After our shopping, we went to Tractor Supply to buy metal fencing for our porch. I want the kitties to have access on the porch while I'm out there, but I also don't want them to fall off - hence the fencing. While we were at the tractor store, I got a little distracted by these cute little darlings...


This poor little guy was the outsider of the group because he was missing an eye. :( I thought he needed a little extra love. I named him Quackers.

No comments:

Post a Comment