Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Matt's Adventures Have Been Extended

I just realized that I haven't written about Matt since he's been gone. Sorry to all the Matt fans out there! :)

So far Matt has learned about factory operations and reporting. He is staying an extra day because the plant manager is taking a trip to a client's plant and asked Matt and his co-worker if they would like to join him. Apparently meeting a client at their factory is a unique opportunity, so Matt was excited when his boss approved the extra day.

My meeting for my "new job" went well. I won't be doing much, but it is an ideal job for me and I'll be saving us money on rent. Our resident managers would like the residents to have access to the club house in the evening; however, there are no employees available to watch over it at night. I was asked if I would be able to plan and facilitate some night activities throughout the month so the clubhouse could be open some nights. Sounds good to me! So far the ideas we have are dinner and a movie, Wii bowling tournaments and pool tournaments. I personally would like to see us have a cookie eating contest, but we'll see. ;)

As for our pond, no cracks yet. In fact, the pond took a step backwards and has a new layer of ice on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment