Sunday, March 21, 2010

"Back" To The Drawing Board...

Matt and I had intended to organize the garage yesterday; however, Matt tweaked his back yesterday morning so we decided to have a relaxing afternoon. This means that I have a lot of work ahead of me for the next few days.

Matt and I recently saw an advertisement for a huge garage sale taking place in a couple of weeks and we are considering partaking in it. We have many things we would like to sell and I think this opportunity may be perfect for us. It takes place in a nearby mall and there should be over 200 vendors participating. The only catch is that it's taking place on Easter weekend, and since Matt has Good Friday off, we want to take a weekend trip somewhere. We'll just have to figure things out when Matt gets home tonight...

No comments:

Post a Comment