Saturday, March 6, 2010

Boo, Hoo, Thursday!

Mom and Dad's visit came to an end yesterday. Boo! We all had such a nice and relaxing time - we were sorry to see them go. Since their flight was later in the evening, the four of us were able to have a nice goodbye lunch. Dad decided to eat light, so he got an appetizer.


Hmm...so much for that plan!

Afterwards, we had time to watch a movie so we borrowed Sunshine Cleaning. It was darker than I thought it would be, but I liked it.

Then the inevitable had to happen - Mom and Dad had to head off to the airport. We miss you guys already - and yes, Bonnie and Chazz miss you, too!

Later that evening, I worked on a craft project and Matt and I had, yes, you guessed it - leftovers! I think we will have enough to last us the entire weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment