Monday, March 22, 2010

March Showers Will Bring April Showers Which Will Bring May Flowers (Hopefully)!

Wow, that was a mouth full. But honestly, how can I feel like it's spring when it's raining out! I didn't get a whole lot done yesterday because it was so miserable outside. It was too cold and wet to work in the garage so I stayed inside and puttered around doing small jobs here and there.

Today was more productive because the sun decided to visit. Yippie! I went out for a bike ride to deposit our first check into our new checking account. When I got home, I finally reorganized our bathroom and cleaned the whole apartment. Now I'm sitting on my chair with a kitty on my lap waiting for a friend to come over so we can go to dinner and then watch her beau's hockey game. We did this a few weeks ago and had a great time. Hopefully his team will win tonight. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment